- Work toward peace in our society through reason, understanding, and empathy
- an integrative approach to addressing our greatest society-wide challenges by starting at the community level
- Understanding the fundamentals of today’s major worldviews so that people might see commonalities in basic values
- Provide an integrative approach to addressing our greatest society-wide challenges by starting at the community level
- Work to build bridges between communities and peoples with different ideologies and worldviews
- Improve ways to frame our conversations, leading to better methods of public discourse
- Inspire people to improve their lives, their community, their nation and the world
- Establish a network of community leaders, sensemakers and wellbeing practitioners
- Bring together members / subscribers to various Integral, Metamodern and Bildung groups for community building
- Partner with local organizations towards these goals
- Encourage lifelong learning for citizens in such areas as scientific literacy, civic engagement, journalism, inner awareness, mindfulness, communication, sensemaking and meaning making
- Teach people to acknowledge cultural, ethnic, gender, class, racial and other differences in background towards more effective communication and understanding.
- Create a series of courses that help people understand the metacrisis and what they can do about it
- Promote inner peace through awareness, mindfulness, and enacted well-being
- Create new methods and frameworks that help humanity to break free of tribal, nationalistic and partisan instincts
- Develop a new model that connects inner awareness and societal understanding towards peaceful coexistence between otherwise disparate groups
- Identify shared core values between people who identify differently
Products and Services
- Create a manual to train sensemakers and community guides
- Curate and distribute training videos on how to develop deep sensemaking and how to understand inner and outer worlds and their important relationship therein
- Curate and distribute series explaining methods, discoveries, new frameworks of sensemaking, inner awareness and societal understanding
- Publish original writing on various methods towards empathy and reason
- Develop a software app that helps coordinate local in-person events and connects virtually-based service providers and content creators to local organizations and community leaders.
In order to create a more stable, prosperous, happy, equitable, and free society, we will need competent, compassionate, and just leadership in all areas of public life. Towards this goal, TEWP will endeavor to train
- Event Organizers – to plan, host, and steward events
- Wisdom Guides – to disseminate wisdom and promote better sensemaking
- Secular Pastors – to help people find meaning and promote peaceful coexistence
- Evolutionary Leaders – to help foster evolutionary inner development among community members.
Cosmolocalism means Cosmopolitan Localism, i.e. a way to link local and global communities
- Establish a connection between local and global practitioners in the emerging Liminal Web
- Using Web3-based technology tools, Link such local and virtual communities together virtually, i.e. bridging in person meetings with app-based social networks
- Create a directory of practitioners and organizations categorized by city, name, types of activities, areas of specialization, etc.
- Organize areas of specialization by the Integral AQAL model so that people can find the specialists that they need, whether they be available locally or through some virtual connection.
- Find root causes of misunderstanding and miscommunication
- Explore historical information in order that we understand ourselves and how we came to develop disparate worldviews
Understanding / Sensemaking
- Understand people’s thoughts and feelings at a deeper level
- Sort out fact from fiction amidst a constant bombardment of information
How can I become involved in the project?
If you have any questions or comments or ideas or would like to contribute in any ways, please email us email@example.com.